Sunday, August 01, 2004

What does this week hold?

It is the last few minutes of Sunday. I tend to look at Mondays with a mix of apprehension, and hope. The coming of a new week offers the possibility of a new job, or another week of dead ends.

I plan to change my strategy this week.

Years ago, when I graduated college I had the intention of going into teaching. I got my teaching certificate and everything, (at that time in Texas, your certificate was valid for life.) Life, led me in other directions, but now I find myself wandering, or is it wondering, along that path again.

I wanted to be a teacher to make a difference, not just because I needed a job. Now, at this point in my life; I need a job.

Maybe this is the job I need to make a difference in my own life.

Of course no guarantee I'll even get a teaching position this late in the year. Need to try though.

I'll greet the new week with hope, and a prayer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home