Thursday, February 18, 2010

a quite place

The problem I have with face book is everyone is on it. My friends, my family, my kids. I'm conscious of it. I'm careful what I put as to be polite. I try not give too much information. I know there are those who go on face book, and share every little secret or issue they are dealing with, and that's great for them. I guess I come back here every so often because anyone who may have know I have this site has forgotten it by now.

No pressure to show only what I want the people who know me to see. Things are tough enough, without my kids seeing me frustrated. They see that enough already.

You'll have to excuse me I use to do this more often and much better, but tonight I feel like rambling.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im new in this blog thing and i was clicking to view some blogs so i found yours.
You know am one of those people that shares many things on facebook, i dont know if it is right or wrong, maybe its just my way to show the world how i am.. pretty crazy.
But you are right in one thing, am in these place too because you can write and write and you dont even know if someone its "listening" it just feels good writing how you feel, your thoughts and all that.
Have a great day :D

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home