Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Father's day haul!

Yes it is again, that time when I have no time!

But I did have a great Father's Day:
The Haul:

Two t-shirts, and a new cap "Worlds Greatest Dad" ( Sorry guy, but I have the cap now so it is official), a really big frosty from Wendy's, and finally, two DVD's, "miracle" and "Signs".

We also played a heated game of Clue, (it was Mr. Plum, in the library, with a knife)

The evening was topped off with a Dad's night out. Myself and two neighbors went to see the new Batman movie. It was a very cool flick.

Can't get much better than that.

Hope everyone else had a good Father's day.

After all it is the only Holiday when we don't have to remember to get something for someone else.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I took my boy for a ride in the old truck! For real. Engine running and everything. On the street. Don't tell my insurance agent.

What a great Father's Day that was.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home