Thursday, May 19, 2005

Still alive, but w/pc burnout!

I guess I'm doing good to get one post a month. Between work and the last few weeks of school our life is pretty packed. Plus I've been spending 8-9 hours a day looking at a computer, the last thing I want to do when I get home is get back on a key board.

I do have something to brag about though. My twins both scored 100's on their end of year spelling and math test, and though they are just finishing 1st grade, they are on a 3rd grade reading level. (See, I knew those 8 months off work, I spent reading with them would pay off.)
I'm really proud of them, and willingly concede they get their smarts from thier mom.

Well, breaks over, need to get back. Maybe I can get back to once a week post. Maybe!

2 Comments:

Blogger sparkydiva said...

we miss you!!!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Justa Dad said...

Thanks sparky!

That means a lot!

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home