Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I know, I know!

I know it has been a week and half since my last post. But, the good news is I'm still employed. My training has had me busy studying night and day.

Hey! This work stuff takes up a lot of time, you know!

On top of all that, the Night Stalker has been making an appearance lately, Usually around Midnight the terrifying two-year-old decides to party, and guess who is invited? There is nothing like sitting through a four hour lecture, running on three hours of sleep.

Repeat after me, "caffeine is your friend!"

Sorry if this is all too boring, and frantic, but I haven't had time for much of anything.

I pray you all are doing well, and keep the good thoughts coming my way!

Thanks.


5 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

So it is YOUR kid that is keeping mine awake? You guys want to hold it down? I need my rest so that I can lounge around in my pajamas until Noon Thirty.

Glad you are doing well. I'll email you some extra sleep.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Russ said...

Ahh, yes... caffeine is a very good friend indeed! I have never liked coffee, but give me a good soda anytime. In my previous life (before I became a stay-at-home dad) I worked very long hours in the IT industry. Breakfast (and sometimes lunch as well) was usually a cold Mountain Dew and a Snickers bar - the good old days!

The waking up in the middle of the night seems to have gone in cycles at our house. At the moment the kids (3 and 4 yrs old) seem to be sleeping through. A few months ago the 4 yr old was getting up once or twice a night, and then waking up her little brother so she could have some company. I hope we don't go back to that. I like my sleep even more than caffeine.

Russ
http://dailyyak.blogspot.com

3:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the new job ...and try to get some regular sleep! :)

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greatest Blog Post. Please visit this site on access code distance long
access code distance long

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how do you come with so many ideas. i am trying to write on my quick payday , but can get much out of it . hope this helps me out. thanxs

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home