Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I need a break!

I seriously need a break!

As you probably have guessed from my absence of posts, I haven’t had a lot of time lately. I’m on break and had to blow off some steam. It is just one of those days where my head is anywhere other than where it should be. All day in training, I’ve been making stupid mistakes. Things I know how to do have just left me. And, it’s all just little stuff.

I’m sure the rest of the class would frown on me banging my head on the monitor, so I’ve tried to refrain for such physical exertions.

It doesn’t help that we just found out that a major test has been moved up to TOMMOROW!

You know the kind. Depending on how well you do on it will determine on whether or not you show up for work the next day, or revamp you resume on Monster. (Yeah, no pressure!)

I know the systems, I know the products, I know I have my head up my ___. For some reason I'm out of sync today.

Oh well, I still have the rest of the day to get it right.

Lunch is over, back to work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

One word: Caffeine

1:49 PM  
Blogger Justa Dad said...

Ok worring is over, I passed. (with a 98.) when you have been out of work a long as I was, you get real nervous.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home