Thursday, August 19, 2004

A Ray of Hope

I spend so many hours at this computer hunting through job boards, sifting through endless job postings. Everything I send out seems to be lost in an all consuming void. It swallows my resumes, coverletters, and most of my morale. Like I have said before, this process is the electronic equivalent of banging my head against a brick wall. It feeds frustration and self doubt. Not the kind of stuff that makes looking for a new job a real pleasure.

But, today I did get a call for an interview. I know better than to get my hopes up. This could lead to nothing. Yet, if nothing else, I know some one has gotten my resume, and wants to talk to me. Regardless of the interview's outcome it gives me a well needed boost. More importantly it may give my family a needed lift in their spirits.

If nothing else it will give me some interviewing experience.


Keeping the faith.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You seem like a great guy. As you say, keep the faith. Rest assured that you will find something. You're persistent, and the persistent always prevail in the end.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home