Tuesday, August 31, 2004

EUREKA!

At long last, one of my dreams has come true.
It has been there all this time, just with in my grasp, but always eluding me. Teasing me, taunting me, but now I have it. My precious, my precious…...Oh, sorry. I kind of lost it there for a sec. I’m better now. Maybe I should explain.

My twins have reached the age where their baby teeth are dropping out like Chiclets in a vending machine. But one of the girls has had a tooth that has been loose forever. As time went by, it became so loose you could see it flapping every time she talked. You could even see the permanent tooth coming in behind the loose one. Still the tooth refused to come out. It was driving me nuts.

Finally, with her permission, we wrapped that floppy tooth in gauze, and I gave a tremendous pull. Actually I just had to pull a little, and it popped out. She didn’t know it had come out until I showed her. Needless to say there was much rejoicing, because as we all know, the Tooth Fairy rides tonight.

P.S.
A really great link is http://www.athomedaddy.blogspot.com/
He has a funny and healthy outlook on the stay at home dad gig.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greatest Blog Post. Please visit this site on att long distance plan
att long distance plan

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home