Monday, September 13, 2004

And now, the blood test.

Ok, it has been a wild few days. I had an interview with a big telecom company on Friday. I use the term "interview" loosely. It was more like six hours of testing. They tested everything:

Spelling
Math (Come on, DIVIDING FRACTIONS, I haven’t done that in 20 years!)
Reading comprehension
Number series
Spatial perception
On and on and on……….

After all that I was told to come back today for the "structured interview.

I really don’t know if I have a shot or not. There were quite a few others interviewing today and tomorrow. They were younger and probably didn’t have house payments.

And, yes, I know nothing screams "job security" like the telecom industry, but "beggars can’t be choosers", and unemployment doesn’t last forever.

I’m not getting my hopes up too high. I did my best, and it's in other hands now.

I should know on Wednesday

Until then,
Keep the faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home