Friday, September 17, 2004

Success!

Score another point for the HTML impaired. With the help of Blogger support I have figured out to add links to my Blog. I know it’s not too impressive to most, but I’m proud!

I've been wanting to do that for awhile now, cause I'm too lazy to type in the address of sites I like, and my favorites are all full of job leads. If you guys don’t want me to link to your site let me know, and I’ll take it off.
(At least I think I know how to do that.)

Otherwise, I’ve been too busy to do much of anything else this week except to focus on the big job search. Nothing is concrete yet, but I’m working on it.

I passed all of the qualifying tests at the big telecom company; now it’s just a matter if they have a position for me now. All the big tech shake ups of late have everyone nervous (exp. EDS)



Keepin’ the faith, (cause we ain’t got much else!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home