Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Just trying to keep up!

These are busy times. You might think my unemployed butt would have plenty of time to get everything done, but I have to admit my time management skills have gone down the toilet. I miss my job. And, I really miss the ability to delegate. I mean, a two-year-old doesn’t take direction worth crap.

Now, I may not be working, but my kids have provided more than enough activities for all of us. In the past couple of weeks we have been in a parade, (Here in Texas, a pickup pulling a flatbed trailer doubles as a parade float. Especially when you put 34 first and second grade cheerleaders on it.) A few days later my girls were performing at the Varsity High school pep rally. That’s the big time for a couple of six-year -olds.

I’ve been doing the eternal job hunt. I spend late nights on the job boards, and calling various companies during the day. I do have one lead that may be strong.

I said may!

I’m not saying anything about it until things progress further. I’m tired of getting my hopes up.

I have been doing a little work for a friend who has an auto tint buisness. It is just one day a week, but it gets me out of the house and provides a little extra income. Of course we all know, there is no such thing as extra income. Today the air conditioner in my home started giving me problems. And we know how inexpensive those are to fix! (Cough, cough, hack, choke!)

I think I need to get some advice on home appliance repair from AHD. Maybe while conquering the dryer he found a good air conditioner repair site.

Of course, there is always the chance I could cause more damage than I can fix…NAH!

What me worry about expensive repair costs?

Just remember, you have to actually have money to worry about it.

Let's all just click our heels together three times and say, " There’s no place like Lowes." "There’s no place like Lowes."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home