Tuesday, September 28, 2004

"The tide is high and I'm hanging on"

OK,

In an effort to lighten my mood I have compiled a list good things as a result of my "time off":

I’ve become a better cook. (You may call me Captain Casserole!)

I get to take my kids to school most days, and hear how their day went when they get home.

I’ve learned to turn the water completely off, in the bathroom sink when soaking my daughter’s swimsuits. (That particular sink doesn’t have an overflow drain.)

I’ve learned that a leaf blower can quickly dry up minor flooding caused by previously mentioned sink, thereby hiding most of the evidence of my stupidity before my wife gets home.

Reruns of "BATTLESTAR GALACTICA" on the Sci Fi network.

This blog, and the outlet it provides.

Coupons actually do save money!

My youngest daughter hugs me a lot more.

I’ll think of a few more later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a massachusetts job search site. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home