Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Low Tide

It was a pretty quite weekend. Monday was very low key. My wife has been pretty quite. The whole family has been very quite.

Families have ups and downs.

My whole jobless situation has put us on top of a BIG rollercoaster with one long dip. I spend my days, and nights looking online, calling old contacts, reading classifieds, but nothing seems to pan out. I'm not one for big lavish dreams, I'm not looking for the big income. I just want to take care of my family. I want to provide stability for them. Instead, in the past few years I've shown the special ability find jobs that will soon have unexpected layoffs. My wife is right when she says, "most people our age are moving up, we just seem to be slipping backwards." If there is a lesson in humility in all this I think I learned it a long time ago.

I know,
I pray,
I believe, we will come out of this. I just hope we can do it as a stronger family.

Still...
keeping the faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home