Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Letter to the Management

I need to talk to someone regarding this Fall thing.
You know, autumn.

Leaves’ turning bright colors, chill in the air, a little morning frost on the car windshield.

Yeah! My question is; Where is all that crap?

It’s 80 degrees and humid! I’m still mowing my lawn and battling mosquitoes and fire ants.

Give me a break! Harold Taft would never let a thing like this happen.
Yes, I have lived in North Texas all my life, and I know what the weather is like here.

But I can still complain about it!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Way to go with the HT reference! I have not watched an entire weather report since he died. He was an awesome trumpet player, didyaknow that?

11:04 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:04 AM  
Blogger sparkydiva said...

AMEN on the Harold Taft reference. I used to watch him with my grandmother when I was little. He was like royalty around my house. Now we have the wierdo on channel 8 in the bowtie, and the wife abuser (did you know that?) and the guy with the white streak in his hair on channel 5. I miss HT - he was *always* right!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Jammer said...

I hear ya man. This ain't right. Time for the big cool-off. After our unusually cool August and nice September, we've backslid.

This seems to happen every year. A freakish cool front early, then back to shorts until after Halloween.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Appliance repair in san diego ca, for washers dryers dishwashers refrigerators stoves ovens and garbage disposals

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home